Live preview @ appletester
Style: Flexible Squares
Works with: Basic, Paid, maybe Sponsored
Works in: AOL Browser, IE, Firefox
Best view: 800x600 and up
Okay, these directions are for the new journal customization. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
1) Go to Journal>>Customize Journal
2) Where it says "2. Select a New Theme" there's a search bar. Type in "Flexible Squares."
3) Choose the "Blue Gray," hit "Apply Theme" (I'm not completely sure if you have to choose this color scheme, but it's the one I did)
4) Now at the top it should show the Blue Gray Flexible Squares Layout in a little box. In that box, under "More Options:" click "Customize Your Theme."
5) Scroll down and on the left side of the screen there's a "Custom CSS" button, click that.
6) Right next to the words "Custom CSS" there's two options, expand all and collapse all. Make sure you click expand all if it's not already expanded.
7) Put all of the drop-down boxes to "No"
8) Copy and paste the code below into the stylesheet box.
9) Click "Save Changes" and you're done!!
Sidebar on right:
---comments are awesome
---tiny icons credit to hobbitholes and minty_peach
---customize to your liking
---do not edit and repost as your own
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.
Also, I do not claim to be a genius with css, so if there's something wrong with the layout please tell me and I will try (key word haha) to fix it. :)